Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.997 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,050 Lari (€684) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)