Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.808 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,128 Lari (€1,470) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)