Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,979 Lari (R$ 4,728) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)