Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.696 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,702 Lari (R$ 2,446) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)