Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.728 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,726 Lari (R$ 2,371) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)