Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.967 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,837 Lari (€619) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)