Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,488 Lari (5,866 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)