Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,733 Lari (2,668 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)