Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00058 GEL / KHR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 16,926 Lari (29,354,950 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)