Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 GEL / KHR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,091 Lari (3,403,670 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)