Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 GEL / VND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,528 Lari (14,464,650 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)