Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,171 Lari (R$ 4,956) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (31 minutes ago)