Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.779 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,723 Lari (R$ 2,211) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (42 minutes ago)