Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.706 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,804 Lari (R$ 2,556) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)