Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02203 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,596 Lari (₨72,450) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)