Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02101 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,579 Lari (₨75,134) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (42 minutes ago)