Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.690 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,082 Lari (€774) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)