Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.558 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,172 Lari (€1,631) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)