Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.797 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,146 Lari (€1,482) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)