Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.049 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 45% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,326 Lari (€763) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)