Cost of living comparison between Perpignan, France and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.750 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,005 Lari (€1,457) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)