Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03909 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,570 Lari (руб 40,166) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (about 1 hour ago)