Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,643 Lari (COL$1,861,668) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (32 minutes ago)