Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,264 Lari (COL$4,132,296) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)