Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04109 GEL / MZN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 57% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,505 Lari (60,963 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)