Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04176 GEL / MZN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 58% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,208 Lari (52,875 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)