Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03753 GEL / MZN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 57% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,087 Lari (135,537 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (20 minutes ago)