Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,837 Lari (R$ 2,585) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)