Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,787 Lari (R$ 2,762) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)