Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08902 GEL / UYU
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,164 Lari ($U46,777) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)