Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00715 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,408 Lari (197,022 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (43 minutes ago)