Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00741 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,412 Lari (190,509 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)