Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.831 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,913 Lari (€676) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)