Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00085 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,546 Lari (COL$1,821,839) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)