Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.855 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,188 Lari (€766) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)