Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03963 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,251 Lari (₨82,048) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)