Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.854 GEL / NZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,926 Lari (NZ$2,657) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)