Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.660 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 84% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,757 Lari ($1,036) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)