Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.439 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 81% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,708 Lari ($1,110) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)