Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.575 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 86% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,787 Lari ($1,082) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)