Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.098 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,843 Lari (€595) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)