Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,502 Lari (Rp 9,172,905) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Karaj costs ﷼ 72,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)