Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.842 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,858 Lari (€654) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (31 minutes ago)