Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27709 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,635 Lari (5,901 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)