Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11538 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,667 Lari (14,450 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)