Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.038 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,194 Lari (€722) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)