Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38738 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,784 Lari (4,604 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)