Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37872 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,597 Lari ($b4,218) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)