Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.793 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 106% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,302 Lari (R$ 4,166) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)