Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.696 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,615 Lari (R$ 3,757) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)