Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02117 GEL / DZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,554 Lari (167,877 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)