Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.863 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,923 Lari (€1,370) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)