Cost of living in Opole, Poland vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.702 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,589 Lari (2,263 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)