Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.715 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,841 Lari (2,576 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)