Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.724 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,690 Lari (2,335 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)