Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.688 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,875 Lari (2,726 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (37 minutes ago)