Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.607 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 16,904 Lari (27,831 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)