Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12056 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,600 Lari (13,269 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)