Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10014 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,628 Lari (36,233 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)