Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02308 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,678 Lari (¥72,692) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)