Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02302 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,369 Lari (¥102,900) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)