Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02326 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,396 Lari (¥103,007) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (41 minutes ago)