Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05072 GEL / MKD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,496 Lari (29,502 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)