Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04551 GEL / MKD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,166 Lari (69,583 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)