Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04671 GEL / MKD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,185 Lari (68,187 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (38 minutes ago)