Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.40341 GEL / DKK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,100 Lari (kr5,206) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)