Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02228 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,650 Lari (¥74,035) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)