Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02366 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,432 Lari (¥229,623) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)