Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02200 GEL / RSD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,106 Lari (141,226 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)