Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02605 GEL / RSD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 5% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,427 Lari (54,762 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)