Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02075 GEL / RSD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,977 Lari (143,448 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)