Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00659 GEL / MRO
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,911 Lari (289,991 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (35 minutes ago)