Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07200 GEL / MRU
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 66% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,661 Lari (36,956 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)