Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 GEL / MRO
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,945 Lari (257,653 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (44 minutes ago)