Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07423 GEL / MRU
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 66% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,328 Lari (31,360 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (38 minutes ago)