Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07536 GEL / MRU
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 68% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,345 Lari (31,122 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)