Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00684 GEL / MRO
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,097 Lari (599,193 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)