Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00670 GEL / MRO
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,949 Lari (290,984 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)