Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.256 GEL / GBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,181 Lari (£1,284) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)