Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27537 GEL / SEK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,918 Lari (6,966 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)