Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.210 GEL / OMR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,082 Lari (﷼ 335) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (23 minutes ago)