Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.631 GEL / OMR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,949 Lari (﷼ 294) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)