Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04108 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,540 Lari (руб 37,497) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)